Walking Dead Season 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking the cut in budget might be showing. Not as much action and tension as last season.

At least we know there is a generator. Or at least a generator shed. I'm wondering if something in "the barns" is what ole Herschel is hiding. With all the livestock on his farm, and the walkers desire for living flesh, I'd think that they would be swarming that farm like flies on feces.

Dave

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL, I think what's showing is the instant gratification, I want carnage, and a full story wrap up in 60-90 minutes media addicted culture.

They are going for a long running show based off of a very long running graphic novel...I'll sit back and enjoy the ride and see where it ends up.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I think what's showing is the instant gratification, I want carnage, and a full story wrap up in 60-90 minutes media addicted culture.

They are going for a long running show based off of a very long running graphic novel...I'll sit back and enjoy the ride and see where it ends up.

BOOOOOO, I'm an American, I need instant gratification haha.

powdernlead

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My theory based on Herschel's situation, medical training, comments about how mankind will survive etc, is that he had something to do with the outbreak in the first place. He could have a lab in the barns that he was cooking up some crazy life extending bacteria/virus in. Then the whole thing went wrong. The "Adam/Eve" of the outbreak could be in there IDK. I just have a feeling that Herschel is somehow involved.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A preview was shown for next week and Merle shows back up. Daryl also takes a fall off a horse from a rattlesnake scare and gets his side punctured by one of his crossbow arrows. It shows a lot of blood running down the stream that he fell into but hopefully he doesn't get infected by the recycled arrows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom