Walmart is CRAZY!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at a 7-11 with a buddy of mine and he did not have his I.D. We are both 37. He carried the beer to the counter so the cashier would not sell to either of us. So, he went outside and I grabbed different beer that he had not touched and they would not sell to me either. It was frustrating but we just went somewhere else.

I think it is ridiculous to ask cashiers to use discretion to try and police merchandise based on what someone may do with it. They should not be put in that position but we shouldn't take out it on someone trying to do what they think they are supposed to do. The law should be simple as should the requirements the cashiers have to follow. Investigating and enforcing the law after someone has made a legal purchase should be the job of law enforcement not retail associates.

Last edited:

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The solution is to license underage individuals to touch and move containers of unopened beer and alcohol directly under the supervision of a 21+ year old. Of course, they would need to pass a background check and go to a special training. Add on your favorite good ideas (minimum GPA etc.). Certified Alcohol Mover (CAM) cards would be issued.

Welcome to the legislature!

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Solution, stay the hell out of walmart. I don't shop there anymore. I don't shop Target either. If I can't find what I want elsewhere I buy it online. My son unloaded the shopping cart for my wife and I at wholefoods a few weeks ago, they did not have a problem with him setting my 12 pack of shock top on he conveyor. I will never understand why people support a mega corp then complain about product quality or service.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
selling those bullet pens is making you a rage aholic.

Nope... just one can of ... get this. CLEAR COAT! It was't even gold or silver or the typical stuff you hear of the degenerates doing (or used to do...? Is sniffing paint even still something they do?)

I even brought it to her attention that it wasn't gold or silver and you know what she said...

I dare you, c'mon guess.

She says... "Well, It's because the kids are going out and "tagging", you know graffiti 'en sech".

:shocked:

She just stood there slack jawed with a little drool coming from her mouth when I made sure she understood that I was buying CLEAR COAT!

:bye:

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive never been carded at wm or anywhere else. I buy beer occasionally with my 8 year old in tow and he has never been carded either. I fail to see the basis for any refusal to sell to someone who just happens to have another, under age individual with them?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive never been carded at wm or anywhere else. I buy beer occasionally with my 8 year old in tow and he has never been carded either. I fail to see the basis for any refusal to sell to someone who just happens to have another, under age individual with them?
They know you're a lawyer. They can smell it on ya.

Latest posts

Top Bottom