Walmart pulling ammo and gun displays.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because a guy used a hand gun at the Tx Walmart mass shooting. Knee jerk reaction.
If the guy had used a 30-06 in a garand, they would have banned centerfire rifle ammo.

Some also bought well when that occurred $6.50-$7 for a box of 9mm .223 was also a bargain, that wasn't too long ago.. There was a good brick seek buzz going on round here at the time.. How long ago was that ?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some also bought well when that occurred $6.50-$7 for a box of 9mm .223 was also a bargain, that wasn't too long ago.. There was a good brick seek buzz going on round here at the time.. How long ago was that ?
I couldn't tell you. I reload everything with exception of 9mm. When they put the handgun ammo on clearance, I cleaned out the walmarts in Blackwell and Ponca City of 9mm. 1/2 of what I could reload it for.
Gotta grab a bargain when it's available. Last time I've been in a walmart if I remember right.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And now they have decided to put them back. They are saying they pulled them because they thought the guns would be looted by rioters but now feel that possibility is isolated to certain regions

Latest posts

Top Bottom