Wanenmacher Report - anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This pretty much sums up gun shows and is a great example of why I normally buy from 2A or Sports World.
$1,075 for a 2013 P30S V3 :pms2:

P30.png

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I do not permit myself attendance at this show. My willpower simply is not sufficient to keep the sanctity of my Marriage intact with all the temptations lying around on tables. I have a hard enough time just resisting the classifieds and Armslist.....

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have said it before and I'll say it again...they are what you make of them. If you go in insisting its only a good show if you find someone selling something for half what its worth...well thats your own fault. If you're looking for something interesting that you cant just go to Budsgunshop and order...then it'll likely be an enjoyable show.

My buddy bought a M1A Loaded (synthetic/stainless) for quite a bit less than I paid for my Walnut/parked one. I heard another guy got a Spas 12 for 1400 which seems well under market value but I'm not an expert on those. Another friend got an old pre-64 Winchester rifle he was looking for on a $1,000 budget and went home with $350 in his pocket and got a very nice looking rifle. I didnt get out any but between my table and the bathroom I saw two of a rifle that I searched for MONTHS to find across all internet sources I know...and they were both priced exactly what I paid for mine from a FFL in Virginia.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My gf and I went this morning. I took a pair of Uberti Schofields to sell, and she wore my CAS gun belt to carry the pistols around the show. I must say, she did a great job with the presentation ;) After being stopped by a number of tire kickers and door slammers who obviously just wanted to chat with her, a vendor bought the pistols. I was kind of looking for a S&W 329 Night Guard, but as I expected, I spotted none being sold. I’d have been surprised if I had. Picked up a Tactical Girls calendar, and my gf got a huge kick out of one of the models signing it with the comment “you have a hott [sic] wife!” I got a sock in the arm when I looked around and said, “Where?” :slap: Also picked up the latest copy of the Blue Book and a nice leather belt, and she got custom ear molds for work, and we both had excellent, if pricey, chorizon bratwursts from a vendor on the far east end. We stayed about five hours, and had a good time looking around. Wonder what next spring will bring...

You two walked right past me on your way in, I was sitting on the bench in an OU hoodie and vaping.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought 2 belts from Tucker & Byrd for $60.00 a piece that are a little thicker and just as well made as my Milt sparks belts that were $100.00 each.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looked at each and every table looking for one particular gun. The lower level was basically antique firearms with an odds and ends table scattered here and there. The upper level was a little more modern firearms. 4,200 tables later I left without the gun I wanted. Went to Cheesecake Factory with wife, fired up Armslist and found the gun in Ft Smith Arkansas. Made contact and the guy met me half way and we made an exchange.

The show just made me suffer with knee pain. Well, picked up some 10mm ammo for 16 per 50.. so there was that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom