Want to buy sheet steel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonkDonk

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the south side the only thing I know of is Metal Supermarkets which is off of SE 89th & I-35. It's in a industrial park behind Ajax Kawasaki. They will have it and you can buy whatever size you need, but it is higher. At Albright Steel in downtown OKC you will be able to get a full sheet of 1/4" as cheap or cheaper than a half sheet at Metal Supermarkets. They can also cut it.

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going to recommend a large dives HVAC shop but that is plate steel you want, 1/4" thick sheet metal? You need to look up custom a custo iron works shop,out in wheaand there used to be a steel plant, don't know if it operaton still.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Standard Steel on Reno? There is a place on NW10th, I think it's just off Council, that is a stainless place, but they have aluminium and steel sheets too. I think Standard has a minimum. Might have to buy a whole sheet there, but it would be cheaper than the place on NW10th, and way cheaper than the rapists at Metal Supermarkets.

Whatcha makin'?

Latest posts

Top Bottom