Wanting to reload - advice sought

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobkhan

Enlightened Redneck
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far I have appreciated all the advice I have received here. I got this in on Monday and have been reading. I’ve tracked down some primers so I’ll have some when ready.

Attachments

• BC1284F5-1D1A-41F8-B2B5-A865E9586038.jpeg
    BC1284F5-1D1A-41F8-B2B5-A865E9586038.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m still learning to reload myself. I have been reading and watching YouTube university for the last 6 months. Best advice I can give is ask questions if you don’t know. Plus there is a million ways to reload per YouTube university and people you talk to. There is only a few things that stay the same.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m still learning to reload myself. I have been reading and watching YouTube university for the last 6 months. Best advice I can give is ask questions if you don’t know. Plus there is a million ways to reload per YouTube university and people you talk to. There is only a few things that stay the same.
Take your time. Go slow. Check and recheck. DON’T FORCE THINGS. Recheck, ESPECIALLY POWDER CHARGES, and CORRECT PRIMERS. Large don’t fit in small holes. NOT ALL 45 acp TAKE LARGE PRIMERS. Been there, almost had kaboom. Don’t force. Have fun. It’s very enjoyable and rewarding. Yes on asking questions. Use published data, not Bubba’s super duper stuff. Guns are too expensive to fix or replace. Eyeballs can’t be replaced….

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only problem i have with YouTube university is no matter who you watch they think they are the experts and their way is the only way to do it, its fine to watch to get some info but dont think it is written in stone and they created the bible of it. There is a million different ways and speacial equipment to get the job done just find what will work for you and work your way up. And you dont need all the high dollar equipment to load with, sure some of it is nice but most you dont need people have been loading for 100 of years without all the fancy equipment and their ammo got the job done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom