Warren Metcalf's response to the loss of OSA potential customers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His response makes me think that we should come up with a group buy of T-Shirts that feature "best of Metcalf" quotes.... or maybe get a patch made showing us as members of an elite group of "OSA band of cranky old men and social misfits". With the proceeds maybe we could show some love to the independent shows or support something like shooters education programs? That way we support those independents and hack away at that 400k budget :D

Just my $0.02

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably get flamed for posting this, but I do agree with him on not wanting competitors at his shows passing out flyers and trying to steal his customers. His approach to Dave was completely wrong. He has shown Oklahoma what his true character is.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really, most people I don't think are disagreeing regarding his policies. Although I think banning Dave outright, when he hasn't actually done anything wrong is a bit hasty.

But there's no doubt he's an asshat of the greatest magnitude.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can understand not wanting Dave to advertise at his shows but to ban him from setting up as a dealer? The manner in which he acted was off base IMHO.

chubbs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
$12 to go to another metcalf quilt show? His shows lost my business long ago.

I havent been to any gunshows in a few years, I will probably go to Dave's show in Norman because it is close, and sounds like its not gonna be too big with several thousand people there all day. Whenever I am in the market for a new gun, I can usually find what I want on here for a good price.

D

Dr Death

How many of you pay for movie theatre concession but complain about gunshow admission prices? Geesh, support the anti-gun Hollywood liberals but bash a gunshow promoter. Good thinking!

Latest posts

Top Bottom