Warriors for Freedom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I wanted to let the OSA community know about a great program that helps our military men and women. A guy I went to school with is their vice president and I told him that I would support and help spread the word about such a great program.

Here is some info regarding Warriors for Freedom:

Warriors for Freedom is a leadership institute that provides mental, physical and holistic recovery for our wounded warriors and their families. We work with community leaders, businesses, schools, legislators and non-profit organizations to enhance veteran's awareness and promote veteran's initiatives through speaking engagements and fundraising. Warriors for Freedom provides support to our nation’s heroes and their families in the areas of scholarships, legal assistance, mental health and wellness as well as promote awareness of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) and Combat Stress Reaction (CSR) in partnership with Real Warriors Campaign. Our primary fundraising partners are Folds of Honor Foundation, Limbs for Life and Pros 4 Vets nationally and Mental Health Association of Central Oklahoma and 211 Oklahoma locally.

Please check out their facebook page and/or their website:

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/warriorsforfreedom

God bless all of those who serve our great nation!
:soldiers:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Love the way the US public is supporting our troops! :D
Communities all over the country are sending them much need supplies, and helping to support organizations like this, to help those coming home that may have some issues.

THANKS AMERICA!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom