Was Santa good to you ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 185716
I got a little bag of peanuts
Cool. I got my dad a can of redskin Spanish peanuts for Christmas. My grandpa raised registered seed peanuts, and my dad said when they’d take the crop in to the mill, they’d go into the office and buy a 10lb bag of roasted Spanish peanuts, so he’s always been partial to them.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont mean to brag but I got a bison!
20201225_133126.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We did the video app thingy with my grandkids at all 3 of my kid's house. Thanks @Cowcatcher for helping me set that up on my phone. I got the best present I have ever received by spending my 40th Christmas with my wife. We sat by the fireplace and watched the kiddos tear into their packages. Great fun!. We've been married 40 years on December 14th. 2020. She's doing well with her "gift of life" and I couldn't be happier......

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We did the video app thingy with my grandkids at all 3 of my kid's house. Thanks @Cowcatcher for helping me set that up on my phone. I got the best present I have ever received by spending my 40th Christmas with my wife. We sat by the fireplace and watched the kiddos tear into their packages. Great fun!. We've been married 40 years on December 14th. 2020. She's doing well with her "gift of life" and I couldn't be happier......
Congrats! :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom