Was Santa good to you ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 185676

It won't rotate the picture......sorry

Fixed it for you

IMG_0728.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got some new garden shoes, two dozen Surefire batteries, a Streamlight TLR-7A, some assorted food goodies (beef jerky, drink mixes, cookies, etc.) and a very cool gift from my oldest daughter.

The backstory...when I was about 10-12 years old, I saved my money all summer, and rode my bicycle to TG&Y to buy my very first 8 track tape (yeah, I'm old) KISS Destroyer. I listened to that thing over and over and over, wore it out. This Christmas, my daughter buys me the vinyl album! Oh, the memories!

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The backstory...when I was about 10-12 years old, I saved my money all summer, and rode my bicycle to TG&Y to buy my very first 8 track tape (yeah, I'm old) KISS Destroyer. I listened to that thing over and over and over, wore it out. This Christmas, my daughter buys me the vinyl album! Oh, the memories!

My first record. Detroit Rock City

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Be a few days but I have a new Old Timer pocket knife coming to replace one I broke a blade on. Feels weird going around without one in my pocket.

I understand the pocket knife thing. With our Summer work gig, we are NOT to have any kind of weapons when we are working...

...thus, I have a "pocket tool" instead of a knife.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've carried a pocket knife since I was 10 years old.
I'm guessin' most of us older guys carried one pretty young. Not sure when I started, but I remember Dad's uncle gave me an old one of his when he came to live with us (I was 9).

I remember one kid in high school that was constantly sharpening his knife in class. He could really put an edge on one though. Instead of shaving a patch on his arm (like the rest of us), he'd take a hair from his head, fold it in a loop, and cut 2-3 splits off the same spot.

Pretty impressive.
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom