Was Santa good to you ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My step father decided at the end of the evening to gift me the S&W revolver that I presented him with earlier today. Speechless would be an understatement. He told me that he'd planned on giving me his Python before they ended up having to sell it earlier this year, and that he would do the same with his new S&W. I took it back with me and now it'll remain in the safe, to be pulled out occasionally and drooled over.

686-1.JPG 686-2.JPG 686-3.JPG

A close second gift is a pan of my mother's famous baked Ziti that we took back with us. It has always been my favorite, and bless her heart because it isn't easy for her to spend a lot of time preparing food anymore. Dinner for the next few days will be epic though.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This year we bough gifts for the children and grandchildren and got to spend the morning with them. Got to see family and eat lots of good food.
With my upcoming surgery, Wife and I decided to forgo presents for each other. We will however, be visiting Brownell’s retail store tomorrow morning on our way back to Oklahoma. Who know what we may find... :)
All that being said, it was a GREAT Christmas.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening and Merry Christmas guys,

We made it over to our kids house this morning before our grandson woke up. It was so great to get to be there and enjoy him and his excitement on Christmas morning. I spent about 3 hours with him building a Lego electric train set. He love it and the time with him was priceless.
We had Christmas dinner with the kids and watched him ride his bike we gave him.

We stayed until 5 pm (10 hours) and drove up here to the lake and spent a few hours with my Mom and brother. There is so much drama with my brother’s family, I am glad we missed most of it.
We are now home at our lake house, drinking a Corona and watching some tv.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Santa led to me to a early christmas present last month, a LaRue preditAR, I have wanted a LaRue for a long time but honestly the wait time to get one and price has held me back. Until last month, I had the cash and found one on this site... the rest is history.

And tonight I picked up a gen5 G19 off the board as well. I have beem looking for a replacement G19 for awhile, and no one has them.

So ya santa helped led me in the right direction this year.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Santa was good to me. Was a great day. Due to covid my parents couldn't travel to visit so we had the morning with just the three of us and in the afternoon we had dinner with my brother's family. He did up a 14# brisket on his Traeger. It was incredible as well as the deviled eggs on the Traeger which were amazing. I have a Stihl MS-362RCM coming my way ( takes a long time to ship from Germany) and already have 6 chains for them. Nitecore P18 flashlight and some real nice Filson flannels and some BPS/Cabelas gift cards. Very good haul.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My great wife got me my choice of holster from here:
https://www.wicholeathercreations.com

Now I just have the problem of choosing which pistol, which holster and which leather to pick.

She also said she'd but me a new pistol if I wanted.

Wow... never heard of that guy but DANG those are some cool holsters! I started looking through at ordering one, but... I wouldn't want to wear it, it's a work of art!

We had a low-key day, which is perfect. Had our traditional breakfast with The Wife and The Boy, my mom showed up about 45 minutes late, which is about usual.

I got some really cool printed tiles for the walls in my office. It's hard to describe... they are all of our trip to Italy 2 years ago, which is one of our greatest family memories. Some of the pics were taken with selfie sticks, so there are panoramic type views and the tiles are all different sizes, meant to be like a collage. It's super cool, just can't really put it into words. Wife did well, though.

Also she got me a stand mixer, which I've been eyeballing a while (lol, yeah, I'm a g00b, I know), as well as a handwritten (in pencil), dedicated, signed copy of the lyrics to my favorite song from my favorite musical artist, Ian Moore. He's a cool guy, and I'm super happy with it. I need to research some paper preservation methods, I'm going to keep this up on the wall for decades and I want it to stay looking NICE.

Was a good day! Praise God, He has blessed us immensely.

I still won Christmas, though, with the gifts I gave - they both lost it. My son nearly passed out, he got an entire new computer gaming setup which has now made me insanely jealous, lol. I'm officially The Best Dad EVAR, for at least 48 hours, probably. The Wife literally screamed when she opened the Jimmy Choo high heels I got her. The Manolo Blahniks (also heels) she loved, too, but turns out they run small and she can't wear them - I was afraid of this when I saw them.*

But overall, it was a great day!

Merry Christmas OSA, and God Bless all of you AND your families!

*No, they weren't retail priced, they were Poshmark and I saved a TON

Latest posts

Top Bottom