Watch Your Stickers…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not even what's inside. You're at church. They get in to your vehicle and get your registration. Now they have your home address and are fairly certain there's nobody home. Or they wait til you go to work and check your house out. I've said it before and I'll continue to tell people. DO NOT put firearms related stickers on your vehicle. No NRA, no bow hunting, no nothing.
And your garage door opener.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of bumper stickers in general, but I'm not going to change who I am and what I do because of the small percentage of people (criminals) who don't respect what people do or activities they participate in. I'm not an atheist, but not religious either. Thieves know that they have a captive audience, a known start and stop time. Unlike a car in a store parking lot where they have no idea when the person went in or when they will be out.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But we must let the world know that we love blue line Punisher stickers and are 3% ers.
Never quite understood all that. Would tease guys at work who had all of the "Bone Collector", "Browning", and other stickers all over their back windows. "I like to screw, too, but I don't have 'Trojan' and 'KY' stickers all over mine."

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would this help deter thievery?

C31A7D99-F4B8-4F6C-8B07-AEB69DCA634F.jpeg

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never quite understood all that. Would tease guys at work who had all of the "Bone Collector", "Browning", and other stickers all over their back windows. "I like to screw, too, but I don't have 'Trojan' and 'KY' stickers all over mine."

I have a Thin Blue Line sticker...as well as a Pot Head sticker and a Yoga center sticker....I like to keep'em guessing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom