Watch Your Stickers…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda go to the extreme...I don't leave anything of real value in my truck, because I never lock the doors.

My father taught myself and my two brothers to never lock your vehicle doors because it only keeps an "honest" man out and if you lock them, the crook will just bust out your window to gain entry.

It's been proven that crooks will always try the door latch first, to see if it's open, to keep the noise level to a minimum.

If they bash your window out, then not only do you gotta replace the stuff stolen, you gotta buy a new glass as well. :grumble:

As for the window stickers? This is the only one I have proudly on display... :rollingla

View attachment 253942

I've got that beat.

31IsG7JLaXL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never quite understood all that. Would tease guys at work who had all of the "Bone Collector", "Browning", and other stickers all over their back windows. "I like to screw, too, but I don't have 'Trojan' and 'KY' stickers all over mine."
I hear you. Same guys who bedazzle their jeans and glocks.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a magpul sticker and a Molon Labe sticker on my wife’s suv and then a magpul and sons of Liberty gun works sticker on mine. I never leave my gun in the car as it’s always on me. I don’t go many places so I don’t have to worry about it.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like the guy said, "it's going to get worse." When Obama was in I decided the better part of discretion was to not put a veteran type sticker on my car or buy a veteran car tag.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not on the car, but I was able to add a new sticker to the toolbox the other day.

1645572579718.png

I had an RCBS powder drop on my bench that has thrown very consistent charges since I bought it about 8 months ago. The only thing I didn't like about it was that the powder hopper was not removable. Well I'm not sure how I hit it, or when, but I was swaging some 5.56 on the bench about a foot away from the powder drop and the tube just up and falls off! Broke it clean at the base. I guess I cracked it good at some point earlier, but I cannot think of when. I decided to bite the bullet and ordered me a really nice Redding.

Latest posts

Top Bottom