Watch Your Stickers…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe this has already been said, why wasn't the sidearm on the person?
It's not like the sermon is going to keep the devil from coming in and acting the fool? If it's on me it's on me. If your church is against its flock carrying better find a different Shepard.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not like the sermon is going to keep the devil from coming in and acting the fool? If it's on me it's on me. If your church is against its flock carrying better find a different Shepard.
For the same reason that there was also cash stolen. People, no matter what they are doing or going, are forgetful and careless. Owning a firearm does not necessarily make you smarter than the next guy.
Rights carry responsibilities.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's car has no stickers of any kind. My car has a front "Sheriff's Association " plate, and a small (quarter-sized) Army decal in the passenger-side lower corner of the rear window (alongside a bigger AAA sticker). Nothing else. But in 15 years so far, my 2007 SUV has never been messed with...

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA! My preacher carries a Gen3 Glock 22 during church and is a regular at my range. His wife carries a Sig P365 and comes with him.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And your garage door opener.
Something that hasn't been said here and I personally think most people overlook is our various GPS and MAPs devices.

Most cars with GPS have a setting for HOME. And most people foolishly put their home address into it. Same cars usually have built in garage door openers.

While it is nice to be able to just hit "go home" and get a quick reference home, might be much more advisable to put an address nearby in that setting. I pick a place a few miles away. I know that once I get in the general area, I can find my way home, but when driving back from Dallas, Tulsa, San Antonio, it won't make any difference in the directions I get.

Same thing with our "smart" phones. NEVER put your real "HOME" in there. Maps or otherwise.
How many smart phones also have aps for garage door openers, alarms, etc on them.
Someone gets your phone, opens up the "home" location and has access to everything.

My "home" settings are never my actual home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom