Watches on the way to a wrist near you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, pulled the trigger on another microbrand watch, anyone else have an Ocean Crawler?

OCUB.png

Accurized Sellita Movement, Dial is supposed to absorb 99.4% of visible light, DLC Coated, 600 meters water resistance.

Not shipping until the 28th.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, pulled the trigger on another microbrand watch, anyone else have an Ocean Crawler?

View attachment 454718

Accurized Sellita Movement, Dial is supposed to absorb 99.4% of visible light, DLC Coated, 600 meters water resistance.

Not shipping until the 28th.
May get tomorrow, out for 1/2 the day, fedex needs a signature :(...

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 463951
Had this on my watch list for a while... It was listed at $75 and the seller offered it to me today for $50 +shipping . Have wanted one of these for a while so now I have another project on the way lol.
Really like these late 1960's, 1970's divers. It appears this one may have been re lumed, which modern is far superior to the 15 minute glow you got from the original calcium carbonate paints.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Really like these late 1960's, 1970's divers. It appears this one may have been re lumed, which modern is far superior to the 15 minute glow you got from the original calcium carbonate paints.
Seems like all these Sheffield's I have looked at have had this lume... Not sure though. Need to dig into the history now that you brought it up. Also have an American Heritage Diver that I need to finish... Balance is sitting under the microscope waiting on me to have time to oil it and put it back together...

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anticipation is a killer on some things LOL. I have more patience with guns than I do watches LOL. Guns I wait on SSP to call and with watches I am looking at the tracking constantly LOL.
I waited for my Omega Seamaster 300m in Summer Blue, according to the AD No more were sent after I bough mine, I was the last one who got one! Could have been stroking my ego though...

Latest posts

Top Bottom