Watching the debate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But I'd just love to see Newt debate Obama. Barry would limp off the stage crying like a little girl...

The good Dr. Newton would spank him for sure. I really like listening to him speak. I think he is quite smart and quick. Too bad he has so much baggage and is just not a very good, likeable candidate. When it comes right down to it, he's probably the most "qualified" individual up there.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here's the highlight reel, the ones that matter IMHO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0kTBNMMyAa8

“Congresswoman Bachmann, should we cut foreign aid to Israel?”
“No, we should not cut foreign aid to Israel; Israel is our greatest ally”.
And the crowd cheers. It’s amazing that Americans are so blind. Paul is right: cut ALL foreign aid, and treat all of them “equally and fairly”. And let Israel stand on their own, and as he said: “let them deal with their neighbors at their own will”.

I'm with Ron: cut all foreign aid...we're broke.

ls1z4me

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and this

Ron Paul Issues Statement on ATF Gun Scandal

Second amendment abuses by ATF are ongoing

June 20, 2011 02:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time
LAKE JACKSON, Texas--(EON: Enhanced Online News)--Today, 2012 GOP presidential candidate Ron Paul commented on the recent revelations about the federal government’s botched program to track gun sales. See statement below.

“The ATF has a long history of abusing our Second Amendment rights, so I was glad to see Congressman Issa demanding answers on the Project “Gunwalker” scandal.

“My hope is that the recent hearing will further expose the ATF's and Attorney General Eric Holder's assaults on law-abiding gun owners, and more people will start questioning the need for unconstitutional agencies like the ATF that exist solely to infringe on American citizens' God-given right to keep and bear arms.”

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm watching them now. I see Perry chastises Romney for hiring illegals. It's hilarious to me as that is no more than an unveiled reaction to the criticism of his offering illegals in-state tuition at state schools.

Not that I necessarily disagree with Texas's position on that, c'mon Rick! Now you're just being a whiny little SOB.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a crop of losers. I don't see anyone that looks like a major threat to incumbent Obama, and that's pretty sad considering it's...Obama.

Perry, Bachmann, Cain, Santorum and Romney just make me uneasy to even look at them. It's like they barely seem human. Even Newt is less creepy than the the others, and he looks like Porky the Pig.

Santorum - "...nothing to take care of families. Under Herman's plan a single person pays as much in taxes as a man and a woman raising 3 kids. Ever since we've had an income tax we've always taken advantage of the fact that we want to encourage people to have children."

^^There's your modern "conservative" ideals and social engineering right there. "Need something to take care of the families? Tax breaks for having kids? How in the hell is that a conservative ideal? How about not having 3 kids if you can't afford them? Explain to me why a family should pay less taxes than a single person. Sounds an awful lot like the "welfare" the Repubs are always railing against.

I get a kick out of Paul; the little old man has some guts to say the things he says. I literally lawled at his introduction "I AM RON PAUL. I AM THE CHAMPION OF LIBERTY."

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ron Paul Plan To Restore America Press Conference

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-2Zs0-N1dA

Streamed live on Oct 17, 2011 by ronpaul

[The Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign announced the release of Dr. Paul's "Plan to Restore America," an ambitious federal government spending, tax and reform blueprint that as President he will implement.

The plan, authored by Paul's campaign staff at his direction, promises to restore the federal government to its former Constitutionally-limited, smaller-government and less-burdensome place. The plan cuts $1 trillion in federal spending during the first year of a Paul Presidency and delivers a balanced budget in year three of a Paul Presidency.

"Ron Paul's plan is the only one that seriously addresses the economic and budgetary problems our nation faces. It cuts $1 trillion in one year, and slashes regulations and taxes so our economy can grow and create jobs," said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Chairman Jesse Benton, a plan co-author.

"It's the only plan offered by a presidential candidate that actually balances the budget and begins to pay down the debt. And it's the only plan being offered that tries to reign in the Federal Reserve and get inflation under control."

Cuts totaling $1 trillion during the first year of a Paul Presidency would be achieved by eliminating five federal cabinet departments -- the Departments of Energy, Housing and Urban Development, Commerce, Interior and Education. Cuts of this scale will also be accomplished by a Paul Presidency abolishing the Transportation Security Administration and returning responsibility for security to private property owners, abolishing corporate subsidies, stopping foreign aid, ending foreign wars, and returning most other spending to 2006 levels.]

To view Dr. Paul's "Plan to Restore America" in full, please click here:.http://www.ronpaul2012.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/RestoreAmericaPlan.p*df

Latest posts

Top Bottom