• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Water trailer to haul water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magmaviper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking for a trailer with a potable water tank to haul water. Not having any good luck finding someone selling them nor do I really know where to find them. If anyone knows somewhere in Oklahoma that sells them I'll start there as well.

Looking to buy or trade for one if it's in decent shape.

Needing somewhere between 250-500 gallons. Something my Chevy Silverado 1500 can pull.

lilcountry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looking for a trailer with a potable water tank to haul water. Not having any good luck finding someone selling them nor do I really know where to find them. If anyone knows somewhere in Oklahoma that sells them I'll start there as well.

Looking to buy or trade for one if it's in decent shape.

Needing somewhere between 250-500 gallons. Something my Chevy Silverado 1500 can pull.
1684628224115.png

You can get these used on MarketPlace suitable for potable water for about $100. Holds 275 gallons and will fit in the bed of your truck. Not too heavy when empty.

Magmaviper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
View attachment 378534
You can get these used on MarketPlace suitable for potable water for about $100. Holds 275 gallons and will fit in the bed of your truck. Not too heavy when empty.
Yeah this is what I was looking at, just not sure what size trailer I would need for one. Ideally I want two of these on a trailer but I may have to suffice with one.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
500 gallon is 4000 lbs.
Yeah, water is heavier than you’d expect. I have a Massey Ferguson 2615 (48hp utility tractor) and a 200 gallon Wiley spray rig, and if I put more than about 100 gallons in it, the tractor has no trouble lifting it, but the steering starts getting really light.

Two or three of those IBC totes mentioned by @lilcountry (make sure you get the ones that were carrying glycerin or some other food-grade fluid) on a 16’ utility trailer would probably make a really good inexpensive solution. I think there’s a place that sells them at Preston Road and the Okmulgee Beeline (US75) just north of Okmulgee.

Latest posts

Top Bottom