We have work to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm as upset as anyone about the folks killed. But we all know there will be something done. Obama thinks he has to do something to appease everyone's feelings. The big problem is that the knee jerk reaction that gets done will have zero affect on protecting anyone...but it will affect gun owners in a negative way for sure. Doing something to protect children in schools will take time and logical thought. Two things politicians don't have. I am sure increased gun control will be just as affective as current drug control.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe that number if we are talking about all of america and not just CNN viewers. There are many, many more pro-gun people that I know than gun banners. And I'm not talking about all gun nuts either. I would say at least 3 to 1 agree that gun control does nothing to make us safer.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't believe anything whatsoever from the Communist News Network.

Doesn't matter either way. Did the Congress give a crap if most of the country did not want Obamacare ?

They are going to stick it to us this time and use the media to make sure of it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those poor kids died because the adults who were in charge of their safety could not effectively protect them. Let the gun control advocate you are speaking with find a good counter to that.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Those poor kids died because the adults who were in charge of their safety could not effectively protect them. Let the gun control advocate you are speaking with find a good counter to that.

I could not agree more! They don't think like we do, that's the problem.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could not agree more! They don't think like we do, that's the problem.

And give them the 1000 yard stare when you say it because their idiocy is what is responsible for the vulnerability of our schools. (Don't' say that - let them or the people listening figure it out for themselves)

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They already have their counter. They will repeat the same lie they have come to believe. I have a family member or two that believes the same lie. They still believe guns are the problem. No matter how much the pro 2A in the family have talked to them about it they still don't believe us. Either that or they just don't want to admit they are wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom