Weather this weekend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He left for orientation a while ago starts hunting tomorrow they drove up there to the office yesterday and Tom a bunch of pictures of cows and bulls they are on my daughters camera I’ll see if she has some on her phone

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
995AAB71-BC03-4B75-BC88-5950BA224AD9.jpeg
Son in law text me at 9:41 and said he was done I got in the back of the truck with some other helpers and headed that way we stopped once where 3 hunters had elk down all cows one was 75 yards off the road 2 were about 300 yards off the road we loaded the close one and headed to my son in law. When we got there I said how close and he said over by that mountain. I thought oh sh$& it was a mile and a half away. We took off got it quartered and was back at the road in about 2 1/2 hours (I’m out of shape) they give us 2 back packs to use that was a life saver but there was that one time I went to cross a log and got my weight off center and landed on my back other than that not too bad we had a good trip and the grandson caught some trout right outside the cabin in medicine park that cow kind of looks small but my son in law is pretty large lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom