Weird question came up today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koolhandlinc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Roll on the floor laughing, OK so a guy posts a question with an explanation. How can anybody make the jump to he might actually want to hurt himself? Dam. Window licker! now that go me laughing!

I work at a hospital, if you said that you wanted to hurt yourself. It would open a can of worms! Don't even joke about it. Some doctors and nurses don't laugh like normal people. Some take a godly approach to normal folks. LOL So the answer is that question is serious. They results could be any of what you questioned. Could be a reference to a facility and a recommendation you call to being forced to go and not passing go.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Every single patient coming into the ER gets asked that question in addition to whether they "feel safe at home". Standard screening questions.

Is this something new? I've been to the ER over the years, and have never been asked those questions. Its been about three years ago since the last visit. (dammed bulged disc)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this something new? I've been to the ER over the years, and have never been asked those questions. Its been about three years ago since the last visit.
Me neither. Last time I was at the ER was to get checked out after a wreck about 6 years ago and dont remember getting asked any of that. Maybe they did though because I cant say for certain they didnt.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I don't know if I want to hurt anyone, but if someone were to beat Paul Ryan half to death with Mitch McConnell, I'd probably take video with a big grin on my face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom