What’s gonna be the next FAD caliber?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the 300 BLK was the end all, be all. NOW it’s the 6.5 Creedmore. Just wondering what’ll be next?

7mm STW?
6mm?
222 Swift?
Maybe the RUMs?

Looking forward to a genuine discussion.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you try 10MM, you'll be pleasantly surprised. I bought a Glock 29 awhile back despite all the BS about it being "too much handgun" and "ammo is too expensive" and so on. It's easily handled if you have a bit of hand strength, and I'm getting good practice ammo, Sellier & Bellot, 180 gr FMJ, at right around $15.00 per box of 50. I carry it with the Underwood 180 Gr BJHP, and it does give me right around 675 ft lbs at the muzzle end. That's a lot of power fro a small package. 10MM auto FTW!

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you try 10MM, you'll be pleasantly surprised. I bought a Glock 29 awhile back despite all the BS about it being "too much handgun" and "ammo is too expensive" and so on. It's easily handled if you have a bit of hand strength, and I'm getting good practice ammo, Sellier & Bellot, 180 gr FMJ, at right around $15.00 per box of 50. I carry it with the Underwood 180 Gr BJHP, and it does give me right around 675 ft lbs at the muzzle end. That's a lot of power fro a small package. 10MM auto FTW!

I know a couple of guys who swear by the 10mm. They really like that yu can shoot 40 as well.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
17WSM is awesome, I love mine!

I guess I'm not too big on "fad" calibers. the 17WSM is as "wild" as I get currently....I usually prefer to be able to go into a country hardware store and buy some ammo for whatever I'm shooting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom