What a bunch of babies we have become

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m constantly surprised of how little the ability to cope with anything is. If you can’t cope in life you’re always stressed and complaining about it. Seems like the smallest thing is a big deal. I was raised to handle life the best you can and learn from your mistakes. Critical thinking skills, reasoning, and troubleshooting have mostly

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
i recently watched an old mop and pop store sell out to a younger person. it is still a private store but the younger new owners now only open five days a week and the open later and close sooner. the older previous owners were open 6 days from 7 till 5:30 or later and would come in for a sale if you needed something. it will be interesting to see how long it lasts?????
I know a couple that did that. Open late, close early or not show up til an appointment was made. Lasted around a year I think and had to sell at a deep discount due to no revenue to show the new owners.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bunch of whiny old guys complain how the word doesn’t revolve around capitalistic dreams, working yourself to death, and hiding your emotions like they did. How many of you had a coping alcoholic for a family member? Or never spent time with someone because they worked to make ends meet? Your generation ruined the US and blamed everyone else. Some millionaire convinced you that one day you could be rich like him while driving you to work for less and make him more. Bunch of pansies that can’t do any self reflection on how crummy they are and the world they created.

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Folks, it is such a sad state of affairs we are in; we have raised such a bunch of sensitive babies - even the leadership of Corporate America has been infested with them. It is so sick it is actually truly, very sad. We need Earl Pitts, American back.
Interesting conversation.

@T-Dog - The concept of voting for the right man sounds great until you look deeper. Then it all falls apart like any other virtue signaling. STUDY how legislaters VOTE. Dems vote as a block most often. And even when they don't it is for appearance with leadership approval because they have enough votes already.. A good friend voted the same as you until he saw reality exposed in their votes.

@Buddhaman - whining in a louder voice, blaming others, obviously makes you superior.

Personally i have no issue with term limits. Do believe the perks incumbants get that give them great advantage in elections need to be removed.

The most powerful negative force America faces has existed for years. And continues to grow. The indoctrination of our children in schools.

Not trying to P y'all off but if it makes a person think i'll gladly take the hit.

BadKarma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't exactly recall where I got this info but 35% of 40 year olds still live with moved back in with or receive financial support of some sort from their parents. Got a friend with a 40 year old at home and a 35 year old
that they financially support. Pathetic. They had to cosign a bank loan for the 40 year old to buy his first
car after the engine failed in the last on they bought him due to his being too lazy to check the oil. Seriously
doubt that he even knows how to do that.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bunch of whiny old guys complain how the word doesn’t revolve around capitalistic dreams, working yourself to death, and hiding your emotions like they did. How many of you had a coping alcoholic for a family member? Or never spent time with someone because they worked to make ends meet? Your generation ruined the US and blamed everyone else. Some millionaire convinced you that one day you could be rich like him while driving you to work for less and make him more. Bunch of pansies that can’t do any self reflection on how crummy they are and the world they created.
Don't want to bring Politics into this conversation buuttttt that comment is the outlook on life of just about every Democrat I have met. Always somebody else's fault instead of taking any personal responsibility.

Latest posts

Top Bottom