What are you reading?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched part of Ford vs. Ferrari at my mom's place yesterday, which is a pretty damn good flick, despite Matt "that prick" Damon and a couple of glaring flaws (Leo Beebe was not a villain, and there's no way that the Deuce would burst out crying like that). I think I might go back and re-read (again) AJ Baime's masterwork on the subject, Go Like Hell! I first listened to it as an Audible audiobook while I was working on my truck (installing a set of Roadmaster Active Suspension overload springs), and I kept finding myself sitting there listening to the story instead of doing what I was supposed to be doing.

I liked it so much that I went and bought a hardback version of the book, which was the second time I'd done that, the first being James Hornfischer's Last Stand Of the Tin Can Sailors (which I now have in hardback, Kindle, and Audible formats).

bobkhan

Enlightened Redneck
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The New Rules of War - Sean McFate

I find this book relevant every time I look at the world news.

Attachments

• 4033962A-44DB-4ECB-8728-4F5C9C889261.jpeg
    4033962A-44DB-4ECB-8728-4F5C9C889261.jpeg
    656.6 KB · Views: 0

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ollie’s bargain store has a pretty darn good book section. I go by once a week just to see if any new books have arrived. They had a four book box of Oreillys books for $9.99. Not bad. I had two of them already so I’ll give them away. The two I didn’t have were ‘killing the SS’ and ‘killing the rising son’. So, one of those is on tap for this afternoon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom