What did you do today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those procrastinators that keep putting off prepping until they save a bunch of money, here is a thread to show them that small consistent purchases will make a difference. Stop planning and dreaming and act on it. Do a little something each day or at least each week.

It could be buy an extra pack of batteries, till up a garden plot, put back some extra canned goods, buy a reloaded, whatever. The purpose of this thread is to start this year being accountable to do SOMETHING NOW to help your situation!

I downloaded new plans for a smokehouse and am learning methods of meat preservation this week. My plan is to start building it in April. I also bought an extra 50 lbs of Pintos, and ordered another $30 worth of Evergreen seeds for my garden this year.

So what did you do?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, no smokehouse for me as long as we are in town, but we've got that big-arse smoker I bought GC a few Christmases ago ... I'm thinking about trying my hand at some curing/smoking too ...

Today?? Well, I haven't done anything today, except wake up, take a shower and beat the damned dogs ... :grumble: Guess I better get with it ... You are making me look like a slacker ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom