What did you get at the show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought this great helicopter from a guy on the west end of the upper level. Then my luck got better and I found the table with all the baseball bats and the gloves. Gold mine. I got all the beads I needed, and some color of beads that I've been looking for years. I found all the ornaments(like christmas ornaments just not christmas themed) that my wife needed and then the doll table. Score... By this time I was having a hard time carrying all of my stuff but I was still able to get some pottery and violins. What a great day.

You sure you were at the big building and not the flea market across the parking lot? :wink2: I know what you mean... I thought Wanenmacher's was a "pure" gun show... oh well! I went for two things-to kill a couple of hours while doing some research on CCW holsters for my FNP-9 and to pick up an Ace Case 4 magazine holder I've been meaning to get for the last two years. Mission accomplished on both. I also showed Roger Koenig at Bullitt Firearms the photos from my first range trip with the FNP-9 and talked to one of the guys at Green Beetle-Robert, IIRC (and if I didn't, I apologize-I'm lousy at remembering names.) I didn't see Mighty Pens in my meanderings or I would have stopped-sorry! There's always November.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up a few boxes of ammo from red river ammo co. Trevor has hooked me up with free transfer before, least I could do was return the favor. I have shot his ammo before and was really happy with it. Snagged up a shirt from Bill Coye as well. A few other odds and ends. The best score was I picked up a new (box had smoke damage but contents looked perfect) crimson trace laser for an lcp for $100.

I must have missed the mighty pen co. table but we didn't get to hit all the aisles because we didn't show up until 1:00, however still managed to cover a hefty chunk of the place.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found some nice used Ruger Mark II mags for $5 each, and a few other odds & ends.

That was one sweet deal on those mags... nice.

I did see the Marks Firearms Banner, but did not see a MightyPen sign. Sigh. I will have to order one.

I must have missed the mighty pen co. table but we didn't get to hit all the aisles because we didn't show up until 1:00, however still managed to cover a hefty chunk of the place.

Man... sorry I missed you guys. I didn't have a banner up, but I'm on the far SE corner of Mark's Island. I had some collectible cartridge stuff in a case and some other odds and ends.

------------------------

On Friday, I had a great find... some old WWII era 20MM MK21A1 cases in a linked belt. I've been looking for some of them and couldn't believe I found that many and at such a great price too.

Best of all though was getting to see old friends and meet new people. Stop by and shake my hand if y'all are around on Sunday.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Four boxes of 1943 M2 ball made at the Denver Ordnance Plant during the war. Paid $10 per box. It's corrosive but not collectible so most likely I'll run it but and keep one box around here for display. Also picked up some enbloc clips. That's it.

458 SOCOM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't go. I didn't need any beanie babies, beef jerky, trinkets, Guns that cost 7500.00, to be solicited for free gun show if I buy a NRA membership, huge crowds, overpriced food and drinks, an 10 buttholes after you buy something that ask I'd that for sale!

Latest posts

Top Bottom