What did you get at the show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stainless

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What did you give for the MKII? I saw several but most were above my funds.
I will say that it was a much better deal compared to the others I saw for sale. Most wanted top dollar for a mkII that looked awful and had short tapered barrels. But tragically mine was lost in a boating accident when i got home

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Colt 1903 factory nickle in 380, new grips and pocket holster for my S&W model 38. My best buy was a solid Silver WWI USMC ring.

That's a pretty sweet find Jimmy... I'm not even sure I've ever seen a WWI age ring.

I used to have a WWII 10K ring that was really cool; ended up selling it to another Jarhead who wanted it bad.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold the little pistol I took within 2 minutes of walking in the building, enjoy doing that. Used that money to buy some springs, mag pouches for my M&P, some cannon fuse, a good solid 26.5mm flare gun, a few flares, an $11 lunch.
I saw the Mighty Pen table, it was on the lower level.
I saw not enough good deals, saw a few but decided against the purchase, and saw way way too many Taurus pistols. They must have outnumbered all other guns there 3 or 4 to 1. I started getting ticked off when I thought I would see a Beretta 92 only to find that it was a taurus 92.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold the little pistol I took within 2 minutes of walking in the building, enjoy doing that. Used that money to buy some springs, mag pouches for my M&P, some cannon fuse, a good solid 26.5mm flare gun, a few flares, an $11 lunch.
I saw the Mighty Pen table, it was on the lower level.
I saw not enough good deals, saw a few but decided against the purchase, and saw way way too many Taurus pistols. They must have outnumbered all other guns there 3 or 4 to 1. I started getting ticked off when I thought I would see a Beretta 92 only to find that it was a taurus 92.

The Mighty Pen table was on the top level....there were a few impersonators though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom