What did you get at the show?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toujours Pret

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
gun books and a magazine for a PP. Had a guy not just run over my foot, but he actually stopped with his tire on my foot, got off and looked to see and THEN got back on and moved his lazy man.

Most interesting thing there was the WWI Mauser T-Gewehr (Mauser Anti tank rifle). Other than museums, this is the second one I have seen in 40 years.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I traded for a used Para Carry 9; will try to shoot today or tommorrow; I also traded for a Advantage Arms magazine for my Glock 17 kit, Wanted to buy some extra magazines for the Carry 9; No Joy on those;

I did over hear some lady behind me saying those were some beautiful torquoise stones; Then I heard a male voice say -- We didn't go to no gun show to look at some blue rocks.

I only spent $10; just to enter the show; should of taken a second look at the blue rocks. I don't think so!

Sanjuro82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold two of my Kukris to OSA memebers and then found this little gem late in the day for only $30.00!!! The guy must have had it marked wrong or something. It's a hand forged hawk from what looks like a farrier file. The handle only is probably worth $30.00!

I have been have some serious fun with it the last or so! :D

i43.tinypic.com_2lvt79.jpg

i43.tinypic.com_5ogqjm.jpg

i44.tinypic.com_etgys1.jpg

Speedrat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a Charter Arms .357 from Locked and Loaded, found some ammo and a holster for it and picked up a Cimmaron .22lr pistol for my son. Oh, and had to get him a blow gun to play with as well.... :-)

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up an unfired four inch blue Diamondback 22 in original box with correct paperwork.Also picked up a beautiful Browning A bolt medallion with boss and redfield in 308.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The wife, my FIL and his brother went. My wife and I bought some defensive 9mm +P ammo, about $20 in snacks from Mountain Man Co., a shotshell holder and sling, a $20 7.62x54R Pen from Mighty Pen Co. (HMFIC is a cool guy!!),a Plano gun case, a 50cal ammo case, 4 boxes of Prvi .270 for $60, and this...

DSC00919.jpg

DSC00918.jpg

Check out that wood! I'm in love

DSC00913.jpg

This one is for Been. Enjoy the toes!

DSC00916.jpg

Remington 700 in .270 with adjustable trigger and scope mounts. For only $375. Bore is good, some minor scratches but nothing major.
The seller is sending me a replacement bolt release and some iron sights.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I sold two of my Kukris to OSA memebers and then found this little gem late in the day for only $30.00!!! The guy must have had it marked wrong or something. It's a hand forged hawk from what looks like a farrier file. The handle only is probably worth $30.00!

I have been have some serious fun with it the last or so! :D

i43.tinypic.com_2lvt79.jpg

i43.tinypic.com_5ogqjm.jpg

i44.tinypic.com_etgys1.jpg

Thats nice!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom