What did you get for Christmas ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The kids and grandkids haven't made it over yet but I'm sure I got what I get every year. Socks and underwear. Hey, never underestimate the feeling of new underwear! But this year Daddio got a little something something for himself. Hint... I'll put it under the knife section when the coast is clear.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
The kids and grandkids haven't made it over yet but I'm sure I got what I get every year. Socks and underwear. Hey, never underestimate the feeling of new underwear! But this year Daddio got a little something something for himself. Hint... I'll put it under the knife section when the coast is clear.

The older I get, the more I appreciate socks and skivvies for Christmas.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw this several weeks ago at goodwill. It was just a blank white canvas that had some black scuffs and the words printed on it. I passed, but my wife went back and got it for a few bucks. She painted a distressed flag on on it covering the scuffs in the process. Got it this morning and could not be happier.
20191225_111704.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom