What do you think about this woman in the Columbine area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ethan N

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
USA Today reported she traveled to Denver and bought a shotgun and ammo. Police said she's "infatuated" by the Columbine attack and made general threats toward Denver schools. I'm no criminal psychologist or anything, but my preconceived notions about someone who idolizes sickos like the Columbine attackers is that if they are going to copy-cat, they go all out on imitation. They reported she was last seen wearing camo pants and black boots. So if she plans on attacking a school, I'd expect her to want a semi-auto pistol and a carbine as well, to complete the effect. Why did she only buy a shotgun? Maybe she already has the other weapons or bought them from a private party after arriving in Colorado?

I'll tell you one thing. If I had high schoolers in the Denver area I'd sure hope they have armed teachers. Even then my kids would probably be staying home from school.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
With any kind of advance warning like this, the schools are going to be locked down and police officers in place - EXTRA police officers.

Of course, we call men with guns to stop people who mean to do harm - and the idea is to remove guns from the general population? I just don't get it...

Latest posts

Top Bottom