What do you think about this woman in the Columbine area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
What I'm talking about is several levels of both civilian and governmental checks, along with input from the community - friends, family members, etc.

What alternative would you suggest? I mean, we allow "government employees" to arrest, investigate, prosecute, judge, sentence and EXECUTE people. Are we going to throw that system out?

And look at all the corruption uncovered that is committed by the "government employees". I do not argue that there is a problem, but another government agency will not fix it.
Now if you want to go with a .gov office that merely files the findings of the community, a board of Doctors from several fields plus statements of family and friends and a patient lawyer. I might get behind that as long as the findings and actions were open to scrutiny (without personal identifying info)!! But that is prolly wishful thinking!!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We tried to get mental health for my SIL years ago. Spent a lot of time trying to help her or get her help. As long as she didn't hurt herself or somebody else, it was very frustrating. She would take her meds, feel better, then stop taking them.

My mother was the same way. She would take her meds then stop because she didnt think she needed them anymore. Then the trains and airplanes would start talking to her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom