What happens if you're ccw is spotted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGJAKE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wave my hand like a Jedi and say in the clalmest voice possible "These are not the CCWs that you are looking for"

I would just play it off like it never happened and move on out of the area. More than likely no one was paying attention or no one is going to mention it anyway.

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would just play it off like it never happened and move on out of the area. More than likely no one was paying attention or no one is going to mention it anyway.

You can pretty much do anything as long as you act like you're supposed to be doing it. People don't question those who act confidently. Don't call attention to it and chances are you'll be just fine.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can pretty much do anything as long as you act like you're supposed to be doing it. People don't question those who act confidently. Don't call attention to it and chances are you'll be just fine.

That's pretty much what I have notice too, and planned on doing that, just was concerned about some libtard Fienstein or whatever that Brady Bill ladies name was seeing it and flipping out. Didn't know if it would be more appropriate to vacate the area or stick around so I'm not "running away from the cops" or anything of that nature, and what you figured most cops would do in those situations. Thanks for the input.

More importantly though,

STOP REPOSTING GED'S PICTURES!!!!!

IT'S YUCKY!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's pretty much what I have notice too, and planned on doing that, just was concerned about some libtard Fienstein or whatever that Brady Bill ladies name was seeing it and flipping out. Didn't know if it would be more appropriate to vacate the area or stick around so I'm not "running away from the cops" or anything of that nature. More importantly though,

IT'S YUCKY!

Oh, they can get worse...MUCH worse! :rubhands:

But in light of facing complete and total banishment, I will refrain from posting any pics from my "private" collection. :rolleyes2

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't know if it would be more appropriate to vacate the area or stick around so I'm not "running away from the cops" or anything of that nature, and what you figured most cops would do in those situations. Thanks for the input.

More importantly though,

IT'S YUCKY!

If nobody's screaming, maybe just giving funny looks, I'd BOUNCE!

AND NO MORE QUOTING GED!

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:anyone:

Watching? Hell, if I ever spot a guy packin' heat, I size him up a bit first and then I go up and strike up a conversation with him. You know...talk a little guns and gear with him. :chat:

You'd be surprised the ones who thought they were doing a good job of hiding their irons, when in fact, they were printing as bad as THIS guy! :ooh2:

[Broken External Image]

Google is your friend...and enemy! :selfangel

It's not as bad as THIS one...is it? :ooh2:

ae28_535i.com_upload_MooseKnuckle.jpg

doubleyouteeeefffffff?????

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Yep! If you act nonchalant and behave like you know what you're doing, the sheeple peeple assume you are perfectly okay and they will think nothing of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom