what is about men

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those of you that have not learned to cook, are you men or little boys? As several others have said, grow a pair. Remember the kitchen is not just the woman's place. Most of the top chefs in the world are men. Look at the kitchen as a workshop and the pots, pans, etc as tools because that is all they are.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well. Some women like a man and some women like a rug. They all will test you to see which you are.

Yes, well said.

If your a great guy and willing to tame, they will look elsewhere.. If your a bad boy and think they might loose you, they work extra hard to keep you

I've never understood this....

This is just not my opinion. Its the opinion of my youngest son and his buddy's that are single and working the lady"s as we speak.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Out of my friends who are in and out of relationships rather frequently it seems to be mainly the men who get all broken up the most after a breakup. Women dont usually fck around, its over its over theyre out of there and on down the road working on rebuilding themselves. Some of these dudes just completely fall apart over girls. F that...

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have known my wife for 18 years and have been married for 13 and I would be lost without her (for a while) because I don't know how to work half the crap in my house and I don't know where she buys my favorite snacks, that dang woman domesticated me I can't even turn the stove on to cook something because it's all digital and doesn't have and knobs. Last time she went out of town for a few weeks I was cooking my food on the grill and a propane camp stove on the porch so I told her I get to pick the next stove and it will have knobs ever the stupid coffee pot has a million buttons on it, all it needs is an on/off switch it just pisses me off to go into my kitchen and do stuff.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For those of you that have not learned to cook, are you men or little boys? As several others have said, grow a pair. Remember the kitchen is not just the woman's place. Most of the top chefs in the world are men. Look at the kitchen as a workshop and the pots, pans, etc as tools because that is all they are.

Very true. After my first wife left, I lived alone for three years, learned to cook and do it all. Every man should have to learn to be self-sufficient.

Latest posts

Top Bottom