what is about noodlers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my former neighbors hemmed up a big beaver in the North Fork. He looked like a jigsaw puzzle after they got him stapled back together.

I used to do it, but after seeing a 100 pound plus alligator snapper, I reconsidered the wisdom of my behavior.

One innovation since I quit long ago is the use of canvas gloves with the fingertips cut off. Would have saved me lots of skin.

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my former neighbors hemmed up a big beaver in the North Fork. He looked like a jigsaw puzzle after they got him stapled back together.

I used to do it, but after seeing a 100 pound plus alligator snapper, I reconsidered the wisdom of my behavior.

One innovation since I quit long ago is the use of canvas gloves with the fingertips cut off. Would have saved me lots of skin.

If you know what you're doing and use just a little common sense, that stuff won't happen.
Noodling is a blast
Just wish I had more time to do it now.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother and his friends are into it in Osage county. Used to hang out with some guys who liked it back in the day. Dont remember anybody missing any fingers...

Latest posts

Top Bottom