So, What Are Your Thoughts About The Mother Of The School Shooter Being Convicted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Next they will be going after parents whose kids kill someone driving drunk or texting
That's the way it should be, it's sad that the gov. has to force people to be parents, but that's where we are. Remember Columbine, the parents gave the kids whatever they wanted so the kids would leave them alone. Why do people want to be parents and then not act like parents? Having kids is the most unregulated responsibility we have. Of course it's a slippery slope, and it's worrisome as hell to get the gov. involved in parenting, but when someone watches their kid walk out the door even suspecting the kid is high or drunk, and then the kid goes out and kills, you damn right that parent belongs in jail.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the way it should be, it's sad that the gov. has to force people to be parents, but that's where we are. Remember Columbine, the parents gave the kids whatever they wanted so the kids would leave them alone. Why do people want to be parents and then not act like parents? Having kids is the most unregulated responsibility we have. Of course it's a slippery slope, and it's worrisome as hell to get the gov. involved in parenting, but when someone watches their kid walk out the door even suspecting the kid is high or drunk, and then the kid goes out and kills, you damn right that parent belongs in jail.
I hate to break it to you, but even good parents have kids that do some bad stuff.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this case, and this case only, the jury got it right. How could they not?

From what I've read, she's more culpable than the husband, but he also should be held accountable.

I'm guessing, but I think the prosecution thought she was the easier win, so they tried her first and will now use her conviction to try to convict her husband.

His defense will have to throw her smooth under the bus to have any chance of avoiding a conviction.

It should be entertaining at the very least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom