So, What Are Your Thoughts About The Mother Of The School Shooter Being Convicted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Agree. And yet we still have irresponsible gun owners everywhere. How many gun friend etc do we know that have a boatload of guns but not a one in a safe and store them under their beds?
How many poorly secured “truck guns” are out there?
If IF I were a felon and needed a gun to do bad, I could get one in a couple hours and not get shot doing so. (Sooner if it were night)
Yep. And when some POS thief breaks into their vehicle and gets a gun, there will be folks blaming the truck owner, not the thief.

“Well if she wasn’t dressed like that he wouldn’t have raped her”

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
…..and shown the psychotic drawings their son had drawn showing how he wanted to hurt people.
“Sorry, you keep him, we have to go back to work.” Said his parents. Then instead of being there for Jr they hightail it half way across the country to evade the police. Yup, she was rightfully convicted. If I put a gun in the hands of someone in their son’s mental state I’d expect to be convicted……which I believe they knew too which is why they ran for the hills.
I remember hearing that, honestly at that point the parents would not take the child out of school that day the school should have called police and or C.P.S. and had him removed from the school.

Latest posts

Top Bottom