What is the most acceptable caliber for pocket carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What caliber pocket gun do you carry?

• Total voters

Usmc-1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Strictly pocket carry here , I wouldnt carry anything below a 10mm if I wasnt going pocket carry , thats just me , ordinarily it would be .40 SW or .45 ACP , with that said in the pocket only carry I think right now realistically a .380 acp is the way to go!

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my wife just got the LC9 and I got to shoot it last night, every shot was a bullseye.
like most guns today it has some travel before the trigger engages but once you get used to them they are great guns.

Usmc-1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That LC9 has a long trigger pull , I havent shot it , but its a nice gun , I wouldnt mind having one , I would have that over the Keltec if I were going to get one , not a fan of the safety though!

Usmc-1

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Also I should've stated this was an AUTO ONLY poll , I really dont like like lil revolvers much , I dodnt see them being as concealable , but then again Im not sold on the lil autos either!

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Springfield 1911 LW Champion Operator in .45 but I don't carry it everywhere. I do have a sweet little Sig P238 that goes in my pocket all day every day,... wherever I go. It is the best pocket gun I could recommend,.... In my opinion. I just never liked the Kel-Tec's or Kahr's enough compared to the P238.

Carl

F16mickey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I meant to hit .22 but hit .25, Mine is a Beretta 21a bobcat. It is a gun that I have on me at all times and one that I could shoot and carry until i'm checked into the nursing home.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pocket holster carry a .38 these days. As far as 380s go, I'd be comfortable with a Sig, Kahr or Ruger. The Kahr PM9 is really nice too. But, a 9 or .38 would be about as big as I could handle in a pocket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom