What is up with Tulsa Co Sheriff's Dept??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF that is the allegation then it is not the real reason because they have access to Tulsa's system and one person here has said they were told to go to TPD.

They told me the same thing MB. I had to hit the TPD to get the background run, then take that over to TCSO for the filing, etc.

Someone had actually mentioned the database issue as well, stating that TCSO couldn't run the checks anymore. *shrug* I spent the extra 30 minutes, got the paperwork done (btw, the gal at the TPD desk that did the lookup? Not a "happy" lady), and a couple months later I had my license in hand.

It wasn't too bad, but it was a bit tedious.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still upset that a TAX must be paid to the state in order to exercise my 2nd amendment right to defend myself & family.

Now...honest citizens are getting the runaround which ultimately requires working citizens to take more time off?

At what point will this nonsense end?

brettlt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a distinction needs to be made here. When Tulsa county sherriff sends you back to your city, they are not doing a back ground check, but a simple records check. It is a pain in the butt, as I also tried to turn in the paperwork and had to drive all the way back to my home city, and then back to downtown Tulsa to complete my paperwork. The paperwork says that the county sherriff is supposed to run this errand, but I was not going to argue with them. This was earlier this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom