What is your bump in the night protection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmxr4life87

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my mastiff. he has a non reflective finish, low profile silhouette (hes also good at tripping people) and a tactical bark. once he has sounded his alarm its up to me to decide if the situation warrants a flashlight, nudity, knife, pistol, shotgun, rifle, aluminum baseball bat or any combination of the above

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Horrendous gas. And if the fumes don't do it the fiancée that is the type to withstand such fumes should do the trick. And if THAT doesn't do it, my lack of valuables or anything of interest should eventually wear thin on their patience. Worst case scenario I bore them with accounting related topics and how this could ruin their credit score.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is an 870 loaded with 2-#4, 2-OO buck, 2-1oz slugs....the wife has a 14-round Bersa 9 on her side.
The dog is absolutely useless unless you count licking someone until they go away as "dangerous".

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not the bark or bite so much as the gas.......

i32.photobucket.com_albums_d8_JD8_Bruno.png

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When something goes 'Thump' in the night, I'm prepared to thump'em back!

12 ga pump... 18" barrel.... 6- 3" magnums.... 80+ steel BB's each @ 1,450 FPS.. 6-8" round pattern each round @ 20 ft.
[That is up to a possible 480 holes in 3-4 seconds.. bound to hit something vital! It is certainly gonna ruin their night and change their plans]

View attachment 22208

They will easily punch competely through 3/4" of plywood @ 20 ft.. so the bad guys T-shirt & hoodie shouldn't be any problem to penetrate.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom