What is your bump in the night protection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PA-17004B1-lg.jpg

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those with shotguns using anything smaller than 00 Buck are just fooling themselves. The psychological impact of "racking" a shell into the chamber is BS and reduces your available rounds by one, loaded and on safe, and if you think you don't have to aim and be accurate with a shotgun you are fooling yourself again at interior space distances there isn't enough pattern spread to amount to a hill of beans and you need to place accurate shots on target, even more so because you have a very limited ammo supply in a slow to reload platform.

A handgun is nothing but a tool to fight your way to a more effective weapon. It is my last resort.

AR15 with Hornaday TAP is my selection.

Most of all my bump in the night protection has included training, training, and more training to come.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most of all my bump in the night protection has included training, training, and more training to come.
I like this...anything that I can get my hands on....MMMm.. You know about the Boat Deal...right?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like this...anything that I can get my hands on....MMMm.. You know about the Boat Deal...right?

Definition of boat, bust out another thousand. I would rather do lots of other things than deal with a floating money pit. Plus those nasty things have a bad habit of sinking with all your firearms on board.

No boating for me, that seems more dangerous than heading to the chicken shack at midnight for some gizzards and necks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom