What kind of toilet paper do you use? Expensive or el cheapo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude Wipes
I discovered those when I had the Rona, and they were a butt-saver. I don't care who says the squirts aren't a Rona symptom, when I had it (confirmed by the doc's office), I damn near couldn't sneeze unless I was sitting on the throne, and that went on for the better part of a month.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else remember years ago, maybe in the 80's (?) when you could buy colored toilet paper instead of plain white.

Pale yellow, blue, green, I can't recall all the colors.

Was very popular for awhile.

Just one more thang for the women-folk to color coordinate and decorate the bathrooms.
I remember Northern toilet paper in pink and blue.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I discovered those when I had the Rona, and they were a butt-saver. I don't care who says the squirts aren't a Rona symptom, when I had it (confirmed by the doc's office), I damn near couldn't sneeze unless I was sitting on the throne, and that went on for the better part of a month.
T. M. I.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time I get something other than Charmin, the old lady raises hell. I was on the road for a lot of years and have had every rough old ply there is. During covid shortage days, I was at Wal mart and all they had was some of that el cheapo 4 for 98 cents stuff on the shelf. Grabbed a couple of them and when I got home, I told the wife I was going to get online and see what was available. I ordered about 4 different things they had available. One of them came in and the rolls are about the size of adding machine roles. We never used it and I still have it as a reminder of dumb **** we did during covid panic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom