What kind of toilet paper do you use? Expensive or el cheapo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Head Mule

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2 cobs, and 1 husk(minus the silks of course) OR preferably maple leaves... have used Des Moines register when I lived in Iowa, but no substance to it, just added more leftist brains. Lol. The cobs/husks won't change your life, or attitude..... but it WILL remind you what you forgot at the store the other day

NomDeBoom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends.
No, just kidding.
...Not like when you asked Grampa what he was going to buy Gramma for her 70th Wedding Anniversary...
Not THOSE 'Depends' (adult diaper thingies)....Not yet.... anyhow.

But my T P type DOES depend on specific use. The 'good stuff' is used mainly for it's commonly supposed purpose, but I see no reason to waste it on trivial things like using a square 'r 2 to wipe up a drop of spilt gun oil, catch a rampant spider to kick outside to eat those damn 'skeeters, or for a slightly runny nose. In fact I keep a spare roll of the '4 for a $' stuff next to the good stuff in the bath room, & also have a roll on the kitchen counter.
Why the kitchen, you wonder?
'Cause two of the main things that make my snout sniffly are Cold Weather & Hot Sauce/Peppers.
See? Since I constantly cook & eat spicy food, I don't have to run to the bathroom to blow my nose or waste high quality paper to do it. The expensive kind lasts MUCH longer this way & is always there i ya need it for, yeah, 'having a ****** day'.
Plus, it's less 'processing' for old plumbing.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to grab 2 sq.s of the cheap stuff, blow my nose, & go meet a good friend who just called to tell me she has another jar of her famous salsa ready for me.
I got 1/2 a Roll sittin' next to 1/2 a bag of Blue Corn Tortilla Chips sittin' on the kitchen counter for when I get back...
Sometimes; 'Blowin' it' is a good thing, que no, Amigos?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ever have those times when a postage stamp would be a waste of paper? How about when half a roll isn't enough?

It's like going from grateful to despair and back ..... It must be an old guy thing ......

Woody

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn’t think about this earlier but……

You guys remember several years ago when TP was a scarce commodity?

People were using whatever they could find.
🤣😆😂

💩🧻🚽

I have stocked up since then, on ammo and TP. I like the 1000 roll 2-ply. Forgot the name but got tired of changing rolls.

Last edited:

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else remember years ago, maybe in the 80's (?) when you could buy colored toilet paper instead of plain white.

Pale yellow, blue, green, I can't recall all the colors.

Was very popular for awhile.

Just one more thang for the women-folk to color coordinate and decorate the bathrooms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom