What should a Homeowner do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you do?

• Go run errands

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Make sure he doesn't get out until the police show up

Votes: 33 71.7%
  • Run around in circles

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Hide

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I was gonna choose "run around in circles" but that would be After the 3 Ninja backflips as I bustthrough the door. I always keep a gun Hide n so... nobodys leaving.
And it would depend on whether I was comeing from or 'needing to ' run errands.
But Im not LEO soooo...ummm nevermind
Hey J:faint:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I came up on the situation you describe, with people in the house, and kids all around, (I'm assuming not in the house, but in the neighborhood), I would back off, and make the call to 911, and let the professionals take over.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being that it's my property, I go in and shoot everything that moves. Pause, make sure nobody is moving and if they are , I will pull an Ersland on their arses.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are there kids in the house? or anyone that is supposed to be in the house? if not and it is just an intruder, stay outside and call 911. If there is family/kids inside, use your best judgement if you think you should come in and shoot the intruder.

Let whoever take what they want, its not worth getting shot over protecting your stuff. Thats what homeowners insurance is for

Latest posts

Top Bottom