What should I grill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
tri-tip. It's what Californians call barbecue. Sure, not barbecue by my standards. But it's damn good nonetheless.
When I saw 'tri-tip' mentioned here on an Oklahoma forum I couldnt believe what I was seeing. Im from California and most Californians dont know what good BBQ is because its hard to find it any where there. But there is a little joint near my house up in northern Cali that does up some of the best tri-tip sandwhiches Ive ever had. I never see tri-tip here or hear of it any where near Tulsa anyways.

Go with the fat Rib-eyes. Thats my favorite cut of beef besides a good piece of tenderloin.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I say go with steaks or kabobs. Throw on some bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos and grilled corn while your at it or even some just some skewers of grilled veggies.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like t-bones, but only if I can't find a good ribeye :)

I like to switch them up, but a good cut of ribeye always has more flavor with it's marbling.

Grab a cluster of crab legs while you're at it and boil them to heat and you'll have a mini surf-n-turf!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom