What skill do you most want to master as it relates to prepping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Learning how to fish guns and ammo out of the local lakes. Seams like people would not take their entire armory with them on their boating trips.
I actually would like to learn more about the ham radio skills, any advice on where to start BB?
Thanks

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Learning how to fish guns and ammo out of the local lakes. Seams like people would not take their entire armory with them on their boating trips.
I actually would like to learn more about the ham radio skills, any advice on where to start BB?
Thanks

Where's MyMonkey when you need him ... :scratch: There's a thread in GD somewhere ... let me see if I can find it ... You will have to ignore the inevitable dick-measuring and just read for the "good stuff" ... :naughty:

BRB ...

ETA: Here you go ... http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?124396-Ham-Radio-Guys&highlight=ham+radio

We have a bunch of members here who are HAMs ... Most of them posted in the above-linked thread at one time or another ... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom