What will you miss during the Apocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently Patriarch Kirill wears a Breguet.. Patriarch Kirill wears watch worth EUR 30 thousands (photo)

But to be fair these guys dont have to worry about telling time in the apocalypse cause they gonna get raptured.

So their godly taste in watches in moot.
Actually assuming one is working in a group watches may be quite important. Why do you think hacking was developed in mechanical watches. Timing regardless of knowing the exact time of day is important.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Currently resemble that remark a bit too much, too. Copays for my wifes appointments today will go on a credit card that is way too close to its limit. Got $60 in cash, and the cupboard is getting bare. Great way to start the Apocalypse. Have two of the 6 cards paid off. Two with small balances. Two pretty close to max.
Been there, done that. It sucks but keep at it.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been there, done that. It sucks but keep at it.
Bought this plaque for my wife way back when she was just a friend. We've been married for over 41 years now. Put your head down, if necessary, and keep on slogging on!

Attachments

• Press On Plaque.jpg
    Press On Plaque.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If/when some kind of “apocalypse“ happens, life is going to suck no matter how well prepared a person thinks he is.
I know I’m going to miss ALOT of things, but I think because of where I live AC is what I’ll miss most. We lived for a couple days in a rented house in McGregor, TX in July of 1991 without AC, and with a newborn, it was horrible. We scraped up the money pretty quick and bought a window unit.

I always say now that I can put on enough clothes to stay warm, but I can’t get naked enough to stay cool.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Currently resemble that remark a bit too much, too. Copays for my wifes appointments today will go on a credit card that is way too close to its limit. Got $60 in cash, and the cupboard is getting bare. Great way to start the Apocalypse. Have two of the 6 cards paid off. Two with small balances. Two pretty close to max.

I know all too well what that feels like. Y'all will get there -- don't give up.

theman4bran

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I don't plan on being here. I plan on flying soon.
“For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/59/1th.4.16-18.ESV

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't plan on being here. I plan on flying soon.
“For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭4‬:‭16‬-‭18‬ ‭ESV‬‬
https://bible.com/bible/59/1th.4.16-18.ESV
When the rapture happens, I won’t be here either, but God has allowed a lot of catastrophic events that we’ve had to muddle through. Banking on the rapture and not making even some minor preparations for life during an apocalyptic event is pretty naive, and I believe irresponsible. My family looks to me to take care of them, so I do the best I can to be prepared to take care of them if the worst happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom