What will you miss during the Apocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But it better be pretty high on the list or you go down from infection.

As the saying goes, "Soap, the yardstick of civilization."
That's why I tell my runnin' buddies to strengthen their immune system every chance they get. Better than antibiotics, better than the jab. Run fast, eat ass.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The most devastating cyber attack will be the one that takes out EBT. We have created an entire class of people who live off entitlements and are at the same time told they are "oppressed" by the media and education systems. Combine this with another cyber attack on critical infrastructure and we're done.

Who knows how many Chinese electronics have been backdoored.
Not just EBT but credit cards as well. Look at how many people 'live' by means of their CC. Take those out of the mix and most people would starve within a month.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not just EBT but credit cards as well. Look at how many people 'live' by means of their CC.
Currently resemble that remark a bit too much, too. Copays for my wifes appointments today will go on a credit card that is way too close to its limit. Got $60 in cash, and the cupboard is getting bare. Great way to start the Apocalypse. Have two of the 6 cards paid off. Two with small balances. Two pretty close to max.

Latest posts

Top Bottom