What will you miss during the Apocalypse?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m 37 and my youth was a much better world. Ever since social media . . .

Way to go, Bob! Now I feel a 100 years old. (You are the same age my youngest is. 🤦) 😉😘

I already miss so much stuff that it won't matter if I lose everything else. But ... I will miss Grumpy. He has always been a man with an "intense" personal code. He will follow that, irregardless of what it will cost him. I will be an afterthought and he will be out doing what sheepdogs do. It's the only thing I both love and loathe about him. Well that and he snores. 🤷

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have a fancy coffee machine but I do have enough coffee to last for many years...thanks to the prepper wife.

I just realized what I'll REALLY miss... A good Flowjob. I need a Flowjob about once every two or three weeks or I start feeling like a hippy. I'ma need to get me a wind or solar setup so I can keep my Flowbee running.

View attachment 420640

You and Grumpy!! Lol He starts having kittens about his "long" hair 2 weeks after getting buzzed. The man doesn't have enough hair left on his head to stay warm in August. And what he has is white as snow so you can't see it. Lol I saw a pic of him when he was 18, 19, something like that -- he had a girl on his arm who was a thousand times prettier than me and a FULL head of hair! 😲😲😲 It's wild looking back in time like that, knowing you'd have NEVER recognized someone you adore and can't remember life before ... Lol He was actually pretty handsome ... 🤷 (Don't tell him I said this cuz he'll get the big head but his ass IS still kinda cute. 😉)

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was referring that hippie freak Sooner fan @bigred1. 😂 Long live the Flowbee. I got to Doc's in Edmond. Jay is an expert on everything and I seem to be on the same schedule as an old retired Marine Sergeant Major so it's always an educational experience.

Scott will NEVER stop going to his barber in Bethany. He is one of those old guys who likes hanging out, talking about the good old times when women knew their place. 😉😂😂😂

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like I’d work well under former military LEO leadership of some guys in your age bracket. And yes I know that’s exactly what someone says in the movies before shooting the good guy in the back of the head. But I always feel like there’s strength in numbers

Same here. I'm not good at leadership -- more like dictatorship. Lol BUT ... I work well with direction, as long as I am not micromanaged. Then I WILL shoot you. And not in the head. I dont2 wanna kill ya, just make you find something else to do than bother me. 🤷

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go watch your cat use the bathroom in your toilet. Probably your biggest accomplishment in life. You're a real bad ass being behind a user name and afraid to show your face. You have a real affinity towards gay comments too. I'll be there about 9 Thursday to get a haircut if you'd like to meet me. 😉
" You have a real affinity towards gay comments too. "

This comment coming from someone with the name of 'Cox' :laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom