What's so good about obama?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STWshooter87

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had this same "discussion" numerous times with good friends who (to my surprise) are enamored by him. Surprise because these friends I've had for 15+ could succinctly articulate why they support a President, Senator, Representative, house bill, legislation, etc. It is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. People who had good thinking minds and were known for reasoning and objectively debating about policy have just fallen at his feet. It's almost like a weird mind control thing when talking to them now. They're like mindless drones now.

I won't disrespect the office of the President. I am a citizen of the United States of America and I will vote my voice. However, I did not vote for him and I do not see anything especially outstanding. Likewise, I don't see enough enamoring qualities about him to warrant how people "love" him. Odd in my humble opinion.

<Edit>Forgot to mention the entire birth certificate thing. Why?

I'm more concerned about the judges. They're the ones who make the laws.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the "appears to be a good father and husband" too. That doctor in Nichols Hills who stabbed his kid to death "appeared to be a good father and husband" also ... right up until he stabbed his kid to death.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He was elected by the majority?

I am not trying to change this thread I am just stating a few facts.

1. He received 98% of the Black vote. Why because he was Black.

2. Young voters" under 21" he got 75%. Why because they were scared of having to go to war.

3. He also did well among Hispanic voters. Why they wanted more immigration laws passed.

He never ran on his merit he ran on the beliefs that someone would get something for nothing. Period! And it worked. I don't think he has a snowballs chance in Hell in this next election.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think he has a snowballs chance in Hell in this next election.
I sure would like to agree with you but who is going to beat him? independents don't have the cash to run that type of campaign nor do they have the special interest in their back pocket that would be needed to get the job. The Republicans will totally screw it up as usual. I really don't think Obama has to do much of anything to get the same people to vote for him this time that voted for him last time. It's sad but true.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai644.photobucket.com_albums_uu169_mkrock1_bankruptbumper.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom