What's so good about obama?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not trying to change this thread I am just stating a few facts.

1. He received 98% of the Black vote. Why because he was Black.

2. Young voters" under 21" he got 75%. Why because they were scared of having to go to war.

3. He also did well among Hispanic voters. Why they wanted more immigration laws passed.

He never ran on his merit he ran on the beliefs that someone would get something for nothing. Period! And it worked. I don't think he has a snowballs chance in Hell in this next election.

and yet his vapid, hollow campaign with sockpuppet speeches and see-through promises manage to spank the best republican they could muster, mostly because they could only produce pot-shots like the above to campaign on.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
and yet his vapid, hollow campaign with sockpuppet speeches and see-through promises manage to spank the best republican the MSM media could muster, mostly because they would only produce pot-shots like the above to campaign on.

Fixed it for you. :thumb:

I wasn't that they couldn't produce ideas, the repubs chose to run on PC platitudes even when they had them by the neck on an actual issue. They took the road of "calling them like we see them is just too mean".

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fixed it for you. :thumb:

I wasn't that they couldn't produce ideas, the repubs chose to run on PC platitudes even when they had them by the neck on an actual issue. They took the road of "calling them like we see them is just too mean".

I worked with a guy who was a big H. Clinton fan. He would get so mad at Obama for pulling the race card on Clinton. Later when they were using it on McCain, it was ok, and McCain was a racist. When we would ask him about the things he said about Obama before, he would get mad. It was kinda funny and sad.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
and yet his vapid, hollow campaign with sockpuppet speeches and see-through promises manage to spank the best republican they could muster, mostly because they could only produce pot-shots like the above to campaign on.

Yes, McCain sucked. That does not change the fact that between the MSM, the race issues, and the clueless he managed to somehow get elected. And yes, the American public got what they asked for.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
awww_fairfaxunderground_com_forum_file_php_2853e55a64ccd681042ce5ec91dd6cd9._.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom