What's the most fouled up business/group you deal with?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AT&T...
106175-49d784bef6807223563e66ec189df5d0.jpg
Yeah, the stories I could tell about my experiences with AT$T. What a charlie foxtrot of a company. I will never understand how every single SWBell/AT$T employee I've ever known or met has been an outstanding person, yet that company remains as useless as teats on a boar.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma employment security commission.

THIS RIGHT HERE!!!! I have been waiting six months for unemployment and nothing.

Red River credit in claremore has the most rude, disrespectful, unprofessional employees you will ever meet. I will never take a loan out there again. They act like mafia loan sharks.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My two old companies I worked for had crappy websites. One had just implemented SAP. They flew me to Houston and Boston with other managers to learn the new system. I was a week in both cities for the immediate rollout of the system. Six months later they finally roll it out and no one can remember what to do. Even the higher ups above you had to do their job to give me permissions and "buckets" to put my data.

As a service and installation company we were dying on the vine because we couldn't see clients, we couldn't order parts for jobs or repairs for about three months because we were always waiting on someone above us to get their work done. We in the OKC branch called it 'Stop All Production' and we resorted to ordering parts and having them shipped RED overnight from the vendors directly on the old system issuing PO's ourselves just to get the service calls completed.

Well the SHTF on that one from the really, REALLY higher ups and finally the higher ups got their work done. I quit right before they got it sorted out and tried the farm again but it didn't work either. That's another story.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any fast food restaurant that uses a split drive through that merges back to single lane after you order is a never go back for me.
My local CVS is great but the CVS website/text messaging system is infuriating. It counteracts the effect of my blood pressure medicine.
AT&T will never see another dime from me.

On the other hand, I was at Mercy on Memorial Wednesday and Thursday for covid19 vaccinations and it was great to see an organization that had its act together. I think eventually vaccinations need to be given in a drive thru/don't leave the car setting however to get the volume done that is needed.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
THIS RIGHT HERE!!!! I have been waiting six months for unemployment and nothing.
That's funny; last year, they tried to send me unemployment that I never applied to get. They even sent me a debit card. I went online and filled out their "suspected fraud" form, and it said they'd stop the process, but I never heard another peep out of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom